Friday 25 November 2011

T.G.I.F. Friday, Nov. 25th - When You're Not Reading




Friday, Nov. 25th - When You're Not Reading: What occupies your time when your nose isn't stuck in a book?

Recently I have been doing a whole lot of nothing! Or at least it feels that way!! 
I've actually just been on holiday and before and after that I've been cleaning, packing, sorting out stuff at my office and then cross stitching! 

I am currently cross stitching Christmas cards for my nearest and dearest and then will begin to get on with all the cooking I do for Christmas (I make lots of chutneys and cakes as presents)!! 

Mainly I'd say if I'm not reading, I'm watching TV,  cuddling my cats, watching the partner play whatever new game he has, or cackling with my Girls...but I always come running back to reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're cross stitching your Christmas cards? That's amazing! I hope you show us the final product :)

    ReplyDelete