Friday 2 December 2011

T.G.I.F. Friday, Dec. 2nd - Writing Reviews 101




Friday, Dec. 2nd - Writing Reviews 101: What's your process for writing book reviews? Any tips or suggestions you would recommend to other bloggers?


I don't really have a process per say...

If I'm on a reading streak and have read 3 or more books in a weekend (It has happened!!) then I will write mini post it notes with random words and phrases that have popped into my head while reading. I try to sit with a note book next to me as I read but then I find myself writing the review before I've even finished reading the book!

I try to just use the small little notes as prompts and mainly go off my main instincts and thoughts on a book. I try to be critical but sometimes you cant just help gushing about certain books and I know I'm the worst at it! 

Any hints people can give me so that I have a more organised reviewing process?


No comments:

Post a Comment