Saturday 31 December 2011

My year 2011

Although I only started my blog in May I did have some form of life before that!

I want to say thank you to all the lovely friends who have read this blog and a special thank you to the friends I've made through writing this blog.

Thank you to all my Twitter friends who read my tweets and don't find me too annoying!

2011 has been a very fun year with lots going on, which includes the following:

Passing my driving test and buying a car.

Going to one of my best friends wedding.

Getting to see my other best friend 2 times this year! (it's usually only once every 2 years!).

Becoming close to a friend I lost a while ago.

Graduating university.

Beginning to use Twitter and meeting such great bloggers and authors, while doubling my book collection!

Going to Amsterdam!

Getting engaged!!

Lots of great things and I can't wait for next year to see what that brings.

I hope you all have a great night and celebrate in style!

Love Steffikins x x

2 comments:

  1. Wow you really have had a busy but good year. Wishing you even more of the good for 2012 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww love you Steffi! Can't wait to see you soon this year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete