Monday 13 June 2011

IMM (#3) 12/6/11

TIn My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren as a way of showing off our addiction to books every week. You can learn more about is here. Small haul this week...Though I am expecting Jessie <3 NYC tomorrow! Plus a few more when I go buy them!


Borrowed:
The Magic Faraway Tree - Enid Blyton
Squee! I loved Enid Blyton when I was a child, especially the Faraway Tree and the Famous Five, so am really happy I've managed to borrow this. Really excited to read it again and I really hope all have read her before...if not...go do it now!! =] 

Bought:
Truth & Dare - ed. by Liz Miles
Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin
Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin

I think this haul kind of shows how varied my bookcase is! Raimy_Rawr reviewed this and from reading that I instantly went and bought it! i used to read a lot of short story collections when I was younger and am excited to be getting to read another! Her review is Here, and you should go give it a read! 

I, like a lot of people, am currently hooked to the Game of Thrones TV series, and bought this last food shop. I can't wait to read it but am having to wait for the TV show to end so I don't spoil the finale! Apparently the book was written so that it could never be turned into a series...so I'm expecting a lot of back story and descriptions which could really spoil it for me and the partner! 

What did everyone else get?!

Steffi xx


1 comment: