Monday 13 June 2011

My Birthday Baking fun!

Vicky cracking the eggs 
Yesterday (13th) was my birthday so me and one of my bestest friends, Vicky, decided to drink wine and bake Marble cupcakes...baring in mind Vicky had never properly baked before!Looking back on last night...(with a slightly fuzzy head..) we should've baked first...then drank while waiting for them to finish!!

I apologise for the pics...my camera was a bit crap due to the battery dying!Also the reason theres quite a few steps missing...Such as when Lesley came over and banged on the door...Vicky flew across the kitchen panicing...
Cupcakes ready to go in the oven!


Soon they were ready to go in the oven and looked all tasty! 



30 mins later...yumm!!


Defiantly a fun way to spend my Birthday!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment