Thursday 8 September 2011

Update & Guestpost

I've realised I really need to stop doing updates and y'know actually write some reviews!!!

However this week has been one of those weeks where my Car is no longer legal to drive, I'm applying for my own job and the cats have been stealing the warmth of the laptop every time I try and write!!

I have a few reviews ready to be written so they will be done very quickly (promise!) and I will be completing NaNoWriMo in November so I will make sure I am prepared to do that and keep all you lovely people up to date with that!

In other (and more exciting) news today...I've completed a Guest post on the utterly lovely and stunning BookAngelBooktopia, so head on over to read my post here and I advise you to follow her as she is a brilliant blogger!! =)

I will be back soon...Promise!!

Steffi xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aww you are far too nice to me and Stunning does not apply to me lol
    Good luck with Nano

    ReplyDelete